1. ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
The VACURECT™ is intended for use by men experiencing Erection Problems and difficulty to achieve and/or maintain an erection suitable for intercourse.
The VACURECT™ works by using the simple process of creating a vacuum and thereby pulling the non-erect penis through a silicone tension ring into a tube. The vacuum inside the tube then causes blood to be drawn into the penis. The penis fills with blood and becomes erect.
The vacuum tube is then released from the tension ring at the base of the penis that maintains the erection. After intercourse, the tension ring is removed to allow the blood to return to the body.
Click here for videos on how the VACURECT works.
2. PENILE REHABILITATION
The VACURECT™ can be used for penile rehabilitation pre- and post-radical prostatectomy as well as for men with diabetes.
The VACURECT™ can also be used to preserve penile length in inflatable penile prosthesis, pre-operation procedure, diabetes and Peyronie’s disease.
By creating a vacuum, the VACURECT™ draws blood into the penis, increases oxygenation and induces dilation of penile tissue that helps for general penile health.
Erectile dysfunction is common in men who have DIABETES. It can stem from damage to nerves and blood vessels caused by poor long-term sugar control. Penile rehabilitation, with vacuum therapy, will often reverse ED or prevent shrinkage of the penis. The outcome depends on blood flow that can be enhanced with penile rehabilitation. Vacuum therapy is an effective and simple treatment for erection problems in patients with diabetes as blood flow is mechanically produced and sustained to achieve an erection satisfactory for intercourse.
Research has shown that the early application of a VED, such as the VACURECT™, preserves and improves erectile function for patients pre-and post-radical prostatectomy. This is because the delicate neurovascular bundles that supply blood flow are either stretched, bruised or removed during surgery. The lack of spontaneous nocturnal erections after radical prostatectomy results in hypoxia of cavernosal tissue, which may lead to apoptosis. Therefore, enhancing oxygenated blood flow to the penis plays a crucial role.
How to use the Vacurect as REHABILITATION DEVICE:
- A larger tension ring than normally used for penetration must be used for rehabilitation purposes. If the largest sizes tension rings, L or 1, are used for penetration a special rehabilitation ring can be ordered from your distributor.
- Apply sufficient lubricant on the ring as well as on the head of the penis to ensure that the penis will quickly and smoothly slide through the ring and not stick to the inside of the tube while becoming erect.
- Place the vacuum tube with the lubricated ring over the penis and press it firmly against your body at the base of the penis.
- Begin pumping by using full and brisk strokes for maximum efficiency.
- When an erection has been achieved, keep the vacuum tube in place to maintain the erection for at least 1 minute.
- Remove the vacuum tube and allow the blood to flow back into your body.
- Repeat step 3 ten to fifteen times, or as prescribed by your physician
By using the VACURECT™ for penile rehabilitation and to treat your Erection Problems, you are choosing the safest, simple, most effective Vacuum Erection Device on the market today. Over 96% of men using the VACURECT™ are able to achieve and maintain an erection suitable for intercourse and many doctors and physiotherapists now prescribe the Vacurect for penile rehabilitation. With the VACURECT™ you are in control, you determine when, how long, and how often you want to be intimate.
To go back to the Home page, click here